Saturday, October 17, 2009

So here I am at the precipice

I know it's really late and I should be asleep, but my haunted eyes keep drifting to the blinking light on my Playstation 2. I must be strong. There have to have been days that I went without playing videogames. I'm positive that there were, even in the near past. I think this is a psychological dependency that I have manufactured for myself. If I had the option to play, I'd probably be asleep right now. Instead, I am dwelling on the memories of my past encounters with this wretched medium. Like a woman possessed, I sit here and contemplate cheating, just to get this out of my system. But I won't do it, if only to be fair to everyone else in the class. I hope you guys appreciate this.

2 comments:

  1. I appriciate it Tracy!!!! I wanna listen to my ipod just as badly!! Only a little bit longer!

    ReplyDelete